WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION
Do We Collect About You?
- Mailing address
- Personalized messages sent through the Sites
- Your cookie preferences
- Company name
- Project information
- Work and personal email address
- Work and personal telephone number
- Vendor inquiries
- IP address
- Browser information
- Zip code and general geographic information
- Information about your interactivity with our Sites, including certain technical information concerning your device and search information on our Sites
HOW DO WE
Collect Your Information?
- Directly from you when you access or use our Sites, engage with our Services, sign-up for our mailing list, apply for a job, work with us, or communicate with us.
- Automatically when you access or use our Sites or when you communicate with us, including but not limited to: (1) details of your visits to the Sites, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data; (2) information about your computer and mobile device, and internet connection; and (3) interactivity with an e-mail, including opening, navigating, and click-through information.
- From third parties, including but not limited to: (1) data analytics providers; (2) social media networks; (3) third party service providers; (4) your employer; and (5) public sources.
HOW DO WE
Use Your Information?
- To deliver the Services that you have requested.
- To communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliate companies or other third parties.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- To measure interest in our Services and Sites.
- To inform you of updates.
- To customize your experience.
- To detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity.
- To do as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- To send you notifications regarding new services offered by our Sites that we think you may find valuable.
- To send you Service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service.
- For analytical purposes to help us better understand how our Sites are being used, and better design our Sites to improve content and ease of use.
- In the aggregate for the purpose of publishing trends on the usage of our Sites.
HOW DO WE
Share Your Information?
- By Law or to Protect Rights. When we believe disclosure is appropriate, we may disclose your information in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; to enforce other agreements or policies, in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- Marketing Communications. Unless users opt-out from receiving our marketing materials, we may email users about Services we believe may be of interest to them. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email communications, by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Site’s functionality, providing advertising and ad measurement services, analytics, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys, and other features offered through the Sites and Services.
- Business Transfers; Bankruptcy. We may transfer your information to a successor organization in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other sale of all or a portion of Company’s assets, or other business transaction requiring the disclosure of your information.
HOW DO WE
Store and Protect Your Information?
HOW LONG DO WE
Keep Your Personal Information?
- Review & Correction. You may at any time review or change the information we have about you by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change Preferences. You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts by sending a request to [email protected].
- Unsubscribe from DPR Communications. You may choose whether you want to receive marketing and/or advertising messages from us. To exercise this right, please send a request to [email protected].
- Control Advertising and Online Tracking. You have a right to control how your information is tracked online. To learn more about these rights, see Cookies and Related Technologies.
- Personal information. Information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you or your household.
- Sensitive personal information. Social security number, driver’s license number, state identification card, passport number, account log-in and password, financial account and password, debit or credit card number and access code, precise geolocation information, race, ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, the content of your mail, email or texts other than those communications with us, genetic data, biometric information, health information, and information that concerns your sex life or sexual orientation.
- Sell, sale, or sold. Selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or other means, your personal information to a third party for money or other valuable consideration.
- Share, shared, or sharing. Shearing, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or other means, your personal information to a third party for cross-context behavioral advertising, whether or not for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Your Rights To submit any of the requests below, you may designate an authorized agent to make the below requests on your behalf. When you use an authorized agent, you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and, in certain circumstances, we may ask you to verify your own identity directly with us. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf. We may take steps to verify your identity by matching the information you provide with your request with the information we have on file about you. Depending on the sensitivity of the information at issue, we may utilize more stringent verification methods, including but not limited to requiring you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury.
- Right to Know. You have a right to submit a verifiable request to us, up to two times per calendar year, requesting that we disclose the following information: (1) the categories of personal information, including sensitive personal information we have collected from or about you; (2) the categories of sources from which we have collected such information, and the business or commercial purpose for such collection; (3) the categories of third parties with whom we have disclosed for a business purpose, sold, or shared your information, and the business or commercial purpose for said disclosure, sale, or sharing; and (4) the specific pieces of your personal information, subject to exceptions. To submit a request to know, you may send an e-mail to [email protected] or call toll-free at 1-866-I-OPT-OUT (1-866-467-8688) and enter service code 1077# to leave us a message.
- Right to Delete. You have a right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions under the CCPA. To submit a request to delete, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call toll-free at 1-866-I-OPT-OUT (1-866-467-8688) and enter service code 1077# to leave us a message.
- Right to Correct. You have a right to request that we correct your personal information, subject to certain exceptions under the CCPA. To submit a request to correct, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call toll-free at 1-866-I-OPT-OUT (1-866-467-8688) and enter service code 1077# to leave us a message.
Notice of Collection
- Identifiers: Includes information such as your name, signature, postal address, telephone number, online identifier, IP address, email address, driver’s license number or other identifying information.
- Personal Characteristics: Includes protected categories under State and Federal law (e.g. age, gender, etc.).
- Internet or other Electronic Network Activity Information: Includes information described above as automatically collected.
- Geolocation Information, such as your city and your state.
- Inferences: Includes information derived from the above information.
How do we Collect this Information?
- Identifiers: We collect this category of information from you directly or automatically from your device(s). We also may collect this information from third parties such as our service providers and law enforcement.
- Personal characteristics: We collect this category of information from you directly. We may also collect this information from third parties, such as our service providers.
- Internet or other electronic activity information: We collect this category of information from you or your device(s) when you provide it to us or interact with us online (such as through our Sites). We also collect this information from third parties such as online advertising networks, online data aggregators, and social networks.
- Commercial information: We collect this category of information from you directly, or automatically from your device(s).
- Geolocation information: We collect this category of information from you or your device(s) when you provide it to us or interact with us online (such as through our Sites).
- Inferences: We draw inferences about you from the information we collect from you or your device(s) when you provide it to us or interact with us online (such as through our Sites). We also draw inferences about you from the information we collect from third parties such as our service providers.
Does this include sensitive personal information? Yes. * Denotes which categories may include sensitive personal information. The sensitive information we may collect includes your driver’s license number or other identification number and certain financial information. Is the information “sold” or “shared”? No. What is our business purpose for collecting your information? See “How Do We Share Your Information” above. Who do we disclose this information to? See “How Do We Share Your Information” above. How long do we keep this information? We keep the information identified above for so long as is reasonably necessary and proportionate to the original purpose for which we collected the information. We base our criteria in determining appropriate retention periods on regulatory and legal requirements, contractual requirements, business needs, and the expectations of you. Notice of Disclosure for a Business Purpose The following is a list of the categories of personal information we have disclosed about California residents for a business purpose in the 12 months preceding the date this Privacy Notice was last updated. For a list of the categories of third parties with whom we’ve disclosed the information, please see How Do We Share Your Information above.
- Identifiers (Includes Sensitive Personal Information): See above.
- Personal Characteristics: See above.
- Internet or other Electronic Network Activity Information: See above.
- Inferences: See above.
Notice of Sale and Sharing We do not sell or share your personal information. We also don’t sell or share the personal information or sensitive personal information of any California resident who is 16 years or younger. Notice of Use of Sensitive Personal Information We do not use your sensitive information for any other purpose other than what is permitted under the CCPA. California’s “Shine in the Light” law If you are a California resident and our customer, you have the right to request information from us once per calendar year regarding the customer information we share with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To request this information, please send an email to [email protected] with “Shine the Light Request” in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you via an email response.
- To fulfill a contract with you, or as needed to fulfill a contract between you and a partner or service provider.
- To achieve our legitimate interests, such as:
- Provide the Sites and Services to you;
- Operate, manage and provide functionality of the Sites and Services, including access management, administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical analysis;
- Present campaigns to you when you use the Services that we believe will be of interest to you based on your geographic location and previous use of the Services;
- Respond to your requests, feedback, or inquiries;
- Provide customer support;
- Comply with relevant industry standards and our policies;
- Protect and enforce your rights and the rights of other users against violations of our terms and service, disrupting other users use of the Sites and Services, and unlawful activity (including identity theft and fraud);
- Protect the rights arising under any agreements entered into between us and you or any other third party;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support administrative messages;
- Protect the integrity and maintain security of our Sites and Services;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business, including monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities;
- Provide you with information and advertisements about products, services, and promotions, from us or third parties, that may interest you;
- Deliver content tailored to your interests and the manner in which you use the Sites and Services;
- Present content in a manner that is optimized for your device;
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of the Sites and Services; and
- Any other processing of your information performed at your direct request or with your consent.
- With your consent, including to send you offers and promotional messages; and
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Automated-Decision Making. We may engage in analytics about your engagement with our Sites and Services from time to time. We do not make automated-decisions about you that may materially impact your rights and interests, unless we obtain your consent to do so or otherwise comply with applicable law in engaging in any such processing activity. Rights. You have a right to access the personal data we have processed about you, ask that certain of that data be removed (i.e., deleted), ask that such personal data be corrected, and the right to object to certain processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please Contact Us. Please note, when exercising rights under this section we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before processing your request. Lodging a complaint. If you have a complaint about the way we process your personal data, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the country of your residence, where you work, or where an alleged infringement of the applicable data protection laws took place.
COOKIES & RELATED
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Sites may use locally stored objects called flash cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Sites. We also may include cookies to provide aggregate reporting. Some of our Sites may allow Adobe to set and enable special cookies that are necessary to deliver video content for Adobe Flash Player. You cannot remove flash cookies simply by changing your browser settings. If you would like to limit the websites that can store information in flash cookies on your device, you must visit the Adobe website.
- Beacons. Our Sites and e-mails may contain small electronic files known as beacons (also referred to as web beacons, clear GIFs, pixel tags and single-pixel GIFs) that permit us to, for example, count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other website-related statistics. Beacons in e-mail marketing campaigns allow us to track your responses and your interests in our content, offerings, and web pages. You may use the tools in your device to disable these technologies as well.